The Roots for Peace Internship online application is now open for LHS students!
- Are you a senior or a junior in Lincoln High School?
- Do you have an open 8th period and would like complete your service learning or community service hours?
Then the Roots for Peace internship might be for you!
- Complete your service learning project
- Obtain at least 15 community service hours
- Gain work experience and resume/cover letter support
- Build leadership skills and social justice awareness related to food access, community health, nutrition, and land use in your community.
To apply online, click here!
We look forward to reading your application, please text or call Eli at 818.383.6434 for more information or questions.
Written: 1st February 2015